Prepare yourself for challenging tasks in top management in the healthcare sector!
Healthcare professionals all over the world are facing multiple challenges. Specialists and leaders with knowledge in healthcare administration and management are sought after.
The MBA programme “International Healthcare Management” is designed for professionals from all sectors of the healthcare system (hospitals, ambulatory care, pharmaceutical and medical device industry and payers) who want to improve their leadership and management skills.
During the programme leadership skills are highlighted and subject expertise and methodological knowledge are strengthened.
In three semesters students acquire extended business knowledge in leadership-oriented fields of competence and discuss relevant trends and methods in healthcare management.
Particular objectives of the programme
- Innovative approach with focus on international management, communication and leadership
- Focus on social, intercultural and personal competences
- Exchange of ideas with healthcare executives from all over the world
- Intensive full-time programme
- Customize Your Studies! - Option to participate in selected additional courses of other programmes of SRH Hochschule Berlin or other SRH Universities in Berlin
- Double-degree option (4 or 5 semester): MBA + MA International Management
- Semester abroad at one of our 80 partner universities possible
Fundamental Knowledge in International Healthcare Management
- Organization and Leadership in Healthcare Management
- Performance Measurement and Decision Making in Healthcare
- International Public Health Management
- Healthcare Management Environment
- Company Project in the field of Healthcare Management, Hospital, Ambulatory Care, Pharmaceutical or Medicinal Products, Healthcare Payor (e-health)
Fundamental Knowledge in Management and Business Environment
- Team-building and Communication
- Leadership and Ethics
- Complexity and Decision Making
- Informal Organizational Design
- Globalization, Society and Responsibility
- Intercultural Intelligence
- Trust and Collaboration
- Corporate Communication
- Knowledge Management
Start and duration of the programme:
The programme can be started either in Summer or Winter Semester
Study Mode: full-time programme
Duration: 3 semesters
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Deadline and Application Please submit your application at any time by using our online application system
Admission Requirements and Fees
Applicants to our MBA programme need to have a Bachelor’s degree from a university or technical / medical college (or equivalent academic degree)
2 years of professional experience
The entire programme is held in English. We accept the following tests as proof of English language proficiency
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- IELTS (Academic): minimum score of 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all skills)
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150 (all 4 skills required)
- CAE (Grade A, B or C)
- CPE (Grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 points
Tuition fees – invest in your future
Through your studies at SRH Hochschule Berlin, you are investing into your own future:
- Tuition fees are €1100 per month (EU/EEA students), €1200 per month (non-EU/non-EEA students)
- An extra one-off fee of €280 for our diversity training (intercultural events, excursions and language courses) is added to the tuition fees.
- An additional enrolment fee of €250 is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
- Your investment pays off: A high quality graduate degree program along with market-oriented education awaits you. We facilitate best conditions for your studies through individual support and small class sizes while providing valuable insights into business practice.
- As SRH Hochschule Berlin is governmentally recognized, German citizens and permanent residents may qualify for state support in accordance with the Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz (BAFöG).
Preferred financing conditions through student loans in conjunction with our banking partner EKK Bank. More info >
Languages and going abroad
SRH Hochschule Berlin has a strong international focus:
- We incorporate international aspects of business life into many curriculum modules.
- We have a diverse student body of 30% international students
- We practice diversity management and intercultural learning.
- We have strong ties to many international partners
Study at SRH Hochschule Berlin
About SRH Hochschule Berlin – The International Management University
SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-approved private university that offers Bachelor, Master and MBA programmes in Management. Located at the heart of Germany's capital the university's profile is characterized by individual academic coaching and practice orientation as well as an intercultural perspective.
Since 2007 the institution is part of the SRH Group. This non-profit foundation is headquartered in Heidelberg and runs nine universities in Germany and abroad.
CHE University Ranking 2013/14
Germany's most important university-ranking confirms excellent study conditions at SRH Hochschule Berlin. The university is in the top group in 4 out of 5 categories that were investigated for the department for Business Administration
The programme “MBA International Healthcare Management” is accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation). You will graduate with the academic degree Master of Business Administration. The diploma supplement is documenting your studies according to international standards.