The Double Master’s Programme in Business Administration gives students the opportunity to pursue two master’s degrees from two top-ranking universities in only two years. Students spend their first year at the University of Cologne and their second year at one of the partner universities. This gives them a unique advantage as they can combine the best of two universities and enjoy the benefits of an international environment, allowing them to improve their intercultural understanding as well as their language skills.
The international master’s programme is part of the regular course offer at both universities and is based on the mutual recognition of credit points. Each programme has its own focus, depending on the partner university’s available specialisations.
The range of Double Master’s Programmes in Business Administration offered by the University of Cologne gives students the opportunity to choose the programme which best matches their career ambitions, either at:
- the Louvain School of Management in Belgium,
- the Aalto University School of Business in Finland or
- the Indian Institute of Management of Ahmedabad in India.
Students can choose one of the majors offered as part of the Master of Science in Business Administration at the University of Cologne: Corporate Development, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Accounting ( Accounting is only available for German-speaking students) and...
- ... with one specialisation at the Aalto University School of Business (e.g. Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Information and Service Management, Management and International Business, Marketing, Strategy) or
- ... a professional focus in the Master in Management at the Louvain School of Management (Finance, Strategy, Marketing or Human Resources) or
- ... one specialisation at the IIMA (Economics, Finance and Accounting, Communication, Marketing or Business Policy). All courses offered by the IIMA are at master’s or PhD level.
The programme is available in English. It is based on the mutual recognition of credit points and includes a joint master’s thesis which is supervised by professors at both universities. After successful completion of the programme, students are awarded two degrees: a Master of Science in Business Administration by the University of Cologne and depending on the chosen programme
- a Master of Science in Business Administration and Economics by the Aalto University School or
- a Master in Management by the Louvain School of Management or
- a Post Graduate Diploma in Management by the IIMA.
Please check the website of the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Cologne for more information on the programme, entry requirements and the application procedure.
More information on the programme's website >
Phone: +49 (0)221 470-7702
Universität zu Köln
Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences