Be prepared for international leadership positions!
Our leadership-focused MBA prepares professionals for demanding leadership positions in large and international companies. Students learn how to develop sustainable strategies, manage intercultural teams, foster innovation and get a thorough understanding of key players and processes in an organisation. The programme helps students to acquire the necessary communication, leadership and intercultural skills to evaluate and reflect upon their own managerial decisions and those of others. Objectives of the programme Our MBA “Leadership in International Organisations” focuses on the development of solid leadership skills and expertise. Our students get to know the latest managerial, socio-economic and ecological trends which they learn to apply to their own management style. Equipped with this innovative approach they are qualified for top management positions in global companies. Students learn about trust and collaboration in teams, innovative decision-making strategies and the management of information and knowledge in organisations. They acquire a unique set of soft skills that are critical to succeed in leadership positions: like team-building, communication, leadership and intercultural skills. Equipped with these skills students are able to manage international teams, understand different stakeholders and gain their clients’ trust. Implementing these skills in real company projects does not only foster our students’ expertise and experience but also helps them to expand their professional network. In addition to gaining new abilities, recent social, environmental and cultural trends, such as ethics, sustainability and emotional intelligence, are incorporated into the curriculum so students receive a well-rounded and holistic management education.
Programme Content and Structure
- Focus on leadership skills, management expertise, international collaboration and change management
- Provides a holistic view on organisations and managerial styles
- Strengthen your social, intercultural and personal skills
- Exchange of ideas with executives from around the globe
- Topics such as ethics, sustainability, responsibility, innovation and emotional intelligence are incorporated into the curriculum
- Choose optional extra-curricular MBA courses in Human Resource Management, Finance, Accounting, Quality Management, Supply Chain Management and International Marketing
- International scope of the programme and the university
Start and Duration of the Programme
The study programme commences in the winter and summer semesters.
Study Mode: full-time programme (part-time possible upon request)
Duration: 3 semesters
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA graduates receive a solid leadership education that enables them to advance their careers and to take on new challenging tasks. Our graduates are able to work in multinational organisations, they can take the next step in their management career or they are able to use their acquired leadership skills and expertise to foster innovation and change within businesses.
With a degree in “Leadership in International Organisations” graduates are able to develop sustainable long-term strategies and know how to successfully lead culturally and functionally diverse teams. They have the capacity to promote innovation and change management in a company and have the relevant skills and knowledge to evaluate and challenge their own managerial decisions.
International orientation and study abroad
Students from more than 70 nations study at SRH Hochschule Berlin, the most international university in the German capital.
In addition to our multicultural student body and the international focus of our programmes, we offer students the opportunity to study abroad at one of our various partner universities around the globe. Please see our website for the many study abroad options we offer.
Deadline and Application
We accept applications until the start of the programme. If you are a citizen from a non-EU/EEA country, please apply at least 3 months before the start of your studies. Please use our online application system to apply for our programmes.
Admission Requirements and Fees
Admission requirements vary according to the educational background and citizenship of candidates.
The basic requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Personal/Phone interview
- Proof of at least two years of work experience
- Proof of English language proficiency:
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 for each skill)
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 points
Tuition fees – invest in your future
Through your studies at SRH Hochschule Berlin, you are investing into your own future:
- Tuition fees are €1100 per month (EU/EEA students), €1200 per month (non-EU/non-EEA students)
- An extra one-off fee of €280 for our diversity training (intercultural events, excursions and language courses) is added to the tuition fees.
- An additional enrolment fee of €250 is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
- Your investment pays off: A high quality graduate degree program along with market-oriented education awaits you. We facilitate best conditions for your studies through individual support and small class sizes while providing valuable insights into business practice.
- As SRH Hochschule Berlin is governmentally recognized, German citizens and permanent residents may qualify for state support in accordance with the Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz (BAFöG).
Preferred financing conditions through student loans in conjunction with our banking partner EKK Bank. More info >
More Information and Contact Details
We invite you to one of our Open House events to get to know our university. If you are not sure whether the programme is right for you, please contact our study advisor for individual guidance.
Study at SRH Hochschule Berlin
About SRH Hochschule Berlin – The International Management University
SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-approved private management university that offers Bachelor, Master and MBA programmes in both German and English. Located in the heart of Germany's capital the university's profile is characterized by individual support, practice-oriented teaching and an intercultural perspective.
The university is part of SRH, a leading non-profit provider of educational and health-care services based in Heidelberg. Within the group there are ten universities with more than 12000 students in total.
The programme “Leadership in International Organisations” is accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation). Students graduate with the academic degree Master of Business Administration.