Business Administration: See the big picture
In times of global competition and complex international business relations it is essential for managers to keep an eye on developments happening all over the world. They need to analyse trends critically, evaluate their impact on the company, decide on new strategies and implement them efficiently.
The Bachelor’s programme “International Business Administration” offers a complete business education that enables you to understand how markets and companies work. The course provides theoretical and practical knowledge in the core business areas such as marketing, human resource management, finance and accounting. Your personal qualification profile will be completed through real business projects and internship in conjunction with organisational and communicational abilities.
Particular objectives of the programmes
- basics of Business Administration in a global context
- capability of developing a vision, shaping strategy, identifying opportunities and finding new and innovative solutions – and implementing them.
- understanding of the central roles of sustainability and corporate responsibility
- developed social, intercultural and personal competences
- practical skills lead to professional competences, expertise and employability
Programme contents and structure
The Bachelor’s programme “International Business Administration” offers a complete business education that enables you to understand how the economy and large and small commercial and public organisations work, with a particular emphasis on the global environment. The course provides theoretical and practical knowledge in the core business areas, such as marketing, human resource management, finance and accounting, and an understanding of how they relate to each other.
Your personal profile is enhanced as you participate in business projects and an internship, as well as your study, organisational and communication skills. You will gain a comprehensive introduction to management; learn key business principles and how to apply them in practice, either for another company or your own start-up.
- Fundamental knowledge in International Business Administration
- Deepened knowledge in business areas such as Controlling, Marketing and Corporate Governance
- Development of intercultural skills and a business etiquette
- Business education with practical relevance
- Empirical methods, Communication methods, languages
Start and duration of the programme:
The programme can be started either in summer or winter semester. It is a three year’s programme that includes an internship.
Study Mode: full-time programme
Duration: 6 semesters
Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
With the Bachelor‘s degree in International Business Administration, you will be ready for the business and management challenges of the 21st century. You will understand the full breadth and depth of economic and business activities and relations in an international context.
The programme provides you with a solid foundation in the core business disciplines and opens up a wide range of opportunities in many industries in various departments of a company, e.g. :
- General management
- Human resource management
- Marketing and sales
- Controlling and accounting or in consulting.
Graduates may work around the world, in large companies, SMEs, start-ups as well as in governmental and non-profit organisations.
How do you profit?
You study in small groups; you gain knowledge on the basis of concrete projects and learn to act solution oriented, you learn in an international group with students and lecturers coming from different cultures stimulating an interesting learning atmosphere.
Languages and going abroad
SRH Hochschule Berlin has a strong international focus:
- We incorporate international aspects of business life into many curriculum modules.
- We have a diverse student body of 40% international Bachelor students
- We practice diversity management and intercultural learning.
- We have strong ties to many international partners.
We encourage all of our students to take advantage of our student exchange programmes. We offer the possibility for students to broaden their life experiences through cultural immersion.
Not only do we offer our original exchange programmes with Griffith College (Dublin) and INSEEC Business School (Paris), but we also offer exchanges with our partner schools in Spain, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Poland, France, Mexico and USA.
Deadline and Application
Please submit your application at any time by using our application form >
Admission Requirements and Fees
Applicants to our Bachelor programmes need to have either a German (Fach-)Abitur or an international Baccalaureate Diploma or a corresponding qualification of eligibility as an entrance qualification for university.
The entire programme is held in English. All applicants must prove sufficient linguistic proficiency in order to participate successfully in the programme.
Tuition fees – invest in your future
Through your studies at SRH Hochschule Berlin, you are investing into your own future:
- Tuition fees are €725 per month (EU/EEA students), €780 per month (non-EU/non-EEA students)
- An additional enrolment fee of €250 is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
- Your investment pays off: A high quality graduate degree program along with market-oriented education awaits you. We facilitate best conditions for your studies through individual support and small class sizes while providing valuable insights into business practice.
- As SRH Hochschule Berlin is governmentally recognized, German citizens and permanent residents may qualify for state support in accordance with the Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz (BAFöG).
Preferred financing conditions through student loans in conjunction with our banking partner EKK Bank. More info >
More information and contact details
Come and visit us at one of our Info Sessions. For more information please see our website.
Study at SRH Hochschule Berlin
About SRH Hochschule Berlin – The International Management University
SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-approved private university that offers Bachelor and Master programmes in Management. Located at the heart of Germany's capital the university's profile is characterized by individual academic coaching and practice orientation as well as an intercultural perspective.
Since 2007 the institution is part of the SRH Group. This non-profit foundation is headquartered in Heidelberg and runs nine universities in Germany and abroad.
CHE University Ranking 2013/14
Germany's most important university-ranking confirms excellent study conditions at SRH Hochschule Berlin. The university is in the top group in 4 out of 5 categories that were investigated for the department for Business Administration
The International Business Administration Programme is accredited by the FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation). You will graduate with the academic degree Bachelor of Science. The diploma supplement is documenting your studies according to international standards.