Start your career in Finance and Consulting
The Bachelor’s programme “International Business Administration – Focus on Finance” offers a complete business education that enables you to understand how the economy and large and small commercial and public organisations work, with a particular emphasis on the global environment. The course provides theoretical and practical knowledge in the core business areas, such as Marketing, Human Resource Management, Law and particularly Finance and Accounting. It provides an understanding of how these business areas relate to each other. Your personal profile is enhanced as you participate in business projects and an internship but you also strenghten your study, organisational and communication skills. You will gain a comprehensive introduction to management; learn key business principles and how to apply them in practice, either for another company or your own start-up.
Particular objectives of the programme
- basics of Business Administration in a global context
- in-depth knowledge of Finance in areas such as Financial Management, Risk Management and Behavioural Economics
- social, intercultural and personal competences
- practical skills lead to professional competences, expertise and employability
Programme contents and structure
The Bachelor's programme "International Business Administration, Focus on Finance (B.A.)" provides fundamental knowledge about economy and management while focusing on theoretical and practical aspects of the finance and banking sector. Projects and internships bring you in contact with companies and give you insight into the industry. Courses are held in English. Participants choose an additional language learning programme (German or Spanish).
- Fundamental knowledge in Business Administration
- Fundamental knowledge in Finance (International Finance, Investment, Taxation, Risk Management)
- Extended interdisciplinary knowledge such as Economics, Accounting, Management, Law and Marketing
- Empirical methods, Communication methods, languages
Furthermore, at our university you study in small interactive groups. You are actively involved in the lectures, gain knowledge in projects, and learn to think solution oriented.
The personal qualification profile will be completed through projects, internship, business plans and the bachelor thesis in conjunction with organisational and communicational abilities.
Start and duration of the programme:
The programme can be started either in summer or winter semester. It is a three year’s programme that includes an internship.
Study Mode: full-time programme
Duration: 6 semesters
Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
With the Bachelor‘s degree in “International Business Administration - Focus on Finance”, you will be ready for the business and management challenges of the 21st century. You will understand the full breadth and depth of economic, finance, business activities and relations in an international context.
The programme provides you with a solid foundation in the core business disciplines and opens up a wide range of opportunities in many industries in various departments of a company, e.g. :
- General management
- Financial management
- Financial accounting
- Taxation and auditing
- Human resource management
- Marketing and sales
or in consulting.
Graduates from this degree programme can work for a company in the finance sector, or for the finance department of a company that is itself in another area of business. Graduates may work internationally, in large companies, SMEs, start-ups as well as in governmental and non-profit organisations.
How do you profit?
You study in small groups; you gain knowledge on the basis of concrete projects and learn to act solution oriented, you learn in an international group with students and lecturers coming from different cultures stimulating an interesting learning atmosphere.
Languages and going abroad
SRH Hochschule Berlin has a strong international focus:
- We incorporate international aspects of business life into many curriculum modules.
- We have a diverse student body of 40% international Bachelor students
- We practice diversity management and intercultural learning.
- We have strong ties to many international partners.
We encourage all of our students to take advantage of our student exchange programmes. We offer the possibility for students to broaden their life experiences through cultural immersion.
Not only do we offer our original exchange programmes with Griffith College (Dublin) and INSEEC Business School (Paris), but we also offer exchanges with our partner schools in Spain, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Poland, France, Mexico and USA.
Deadline and Application
Please submit your application at any time by using our online application system
Admission Requirements and Fees
Applicants to our Bachelor programmes need to have either a German (Fach-)Abitur or an international Baccalaureate Diploma or a corresponding qualification of eligibility as an entrance qualification for university.
The entire programme is held in English. All applicants must prove sufficient linguistic proficiency in order to participate successfully in the programme.
Tuition fees – invest in your future
Through your studies at SRH Hochschule Berlin, you are investing into your own future:
- Tuition fees are €725 per month (EU/EEA students), €780 per month (non-EU/non-EEA students)
- An additional enrolment fee of €250 is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
- Your investment pays off: A high quality graduate degree program along with market-oriented education awaits you. We facilitate best conditions for your studies through individual support and small class sizes while providing valuable insights into business practice.
- As SRH Hochschule Berlin is governmentally recognized, German citizens and permanent residents may qualify for state support in accordance with the Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz (BAFöG).
Preferred financing conditions through student loans in conjunction with our banking partner EKK Bank. More info >
More information and contact details
Come and visit us at one of our Info Sessions. For more information please see our website.
Study at SRH Hochschule Berlin About SRH Hochschule Berlin – The International Management University SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-approved private university that offers Bachelor and Master programmes in Management. Located at the heart of Germany's capital the university's profile is characterized by individual academic coaching and practice orientation as well as an intercultural perspective. Since 2007 the institution is part of the SRH Group. This non-profit foundation is headquartered in Heidelberg and runs nine universities in Germany and abroad. CHE University Ranking 2013/14 Germany's most important university-ranking confirms excellent study conditions at SRH Hochschule Berlin. The university is in the top group in 4 out of 5 categories within the Business Administration programmes.
The programme “International Business Administration - Focus on Finance” is accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation). You will graduate with the academic degree Bachelor of Arts. The diploma supplement is documenting your studies according to international standards.