Become a communication expert and start your international career
Our new programme “International Business Administration – Focus on Communication Management” prepares graduates for demanding positions in the areas of international corporate communications and public relations. Equipped with a solid management education, specialised communication knowledge and negotiation skills they are able to tackle campaign planning and targeted communication to a variety of audiences.
Objectives of the Programme
The course provides theoretical and practical knowledge in core business areas including economics, human resource management and law. It puts a specific emphasis on corporate communications, marketing and customer relationship management. Students gain a thorough understanding of empirical data analysis and market research and learn how to use and visualise relevant data. Modules such as Consumer Behaviour, Campaign Planning and Media Law help students to strengthen their budgeting and communication skills and provide an understanding of the legal framework of communications. The programme also includes modules on social, personal and language skills - competences that international communication managers need on a daily basis. Students get plenty of hands-on experience and foster their project management skills in an internship and a study project. They are able to apply their knowledge and learn about production processes in media in order to orchestrate successful online and offline campaigns.
Programme Content and Structure
- Thorough business education with a focus on communication management
- Get a profound understanding of corporate communications, public relations, marketing and customer relationship management
- Foster your social, intercultural and personal skills
- Language classes in German and Spanish
- Company projects and internships are included in your curriculum and offer plenty of real work experience
- International focus of the programme and the university
Start and Duration of the Programme
The study programme commences in the winter and summer semesters.
Study Mode: full-time programme Duration: 6 or 7 semesters (7 semesters if you start in summer) Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Graduates of this Bachelor of Arts programme have the flexibility to work in big or small companies, in agencies or they can start their own business. Their interdisciplinary and international approach enables them to take various leadership positions all around the globe. Areas of work include:
- Corporate Communications
- Communications Consulting
- (Online) Marketing / Social Media Management
- Public Relations and Media
- Event Marketing
International orientation and study abroad
Students from more than 70 nations study at SRH Hochschule Berlin, the most international university in the German capital.
In addition to our multicultural student body and the international focus of our programmes, we offer students the opportunity to study abroad at one of our various partner universities around the globe. Please see our website for the many study abroad options we offer.
More Information and Contact Details
We invite you to one of our Open House events to get to know our university. If you are not sure whether the programme is right for you, please contact our study advisor for individual guidance.
Deadline and Application
We accept applications until the start of the programme. If you are a citizen from a non-EU/EEA country, please apply at least 3 months before the start of your studies. Please use our online application system to apply for our programmes.
Admission Requirements and Fees
Admission requirements vary according to the educational background and citizenship of candidates.
The basic requirements are:
- General higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or university of applied sciences entrance qualification (Fachhochschulreife)
- personal/telephone interview
- Proof of English language proficiency:
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 for each skill)
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 points
Tuition fees – invest in your future
Through your studies at SRH Hochschule Berlin, you are investing into your own future:
- Tuition fees are €725 per month (EU/EEA students), €780 per month (non-EU/non-EEA students)
- An additional enrolment fee of €250 is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
- Your investment pays off: A high quality graduate degree program along with market-oriented education awaits you. We facilitate best conditions for your studies through individual support and small class sizes while providing valuable insights into business practice.
- As SRH Hochschule Berlin is governmentally recognized, German citizens and permanent residents may qualify for state support in accordance with the Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz (BAFöG).
Preferred financing conditions through student loans in conjunction with our banking partner EKK Bank. More info >
Study at SRH Hochschule Berlin
About SRH Hochschule Berlin – The International Management University
SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-approved private management university that offers Bachelor, Master and MBA programmes in both German and English. Located in the heart of Germany's capital the university's profile is characterized by individual support, practice-oriented teaching and an intercultural perspective.
The university is part of SRH, a leading non-profit provider of educational and health-care services based in Heidelberg. Within the group there are ten universities with more than 12000 students in total.
The programme “International Business Administration - Focus Communication Management” is accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation). Students graduate with the academic degree Bachelor of Arts.