Pursue leadership positions in the global hospitality industry!
Our new MBA programme prepares students for responsible global leadership positions within hospitality management. The MBA is aimed at professionals working in the hotel, food service and tourism industry who are up to new challenges in a fast-changing and international market. The programme is also aimed at newcomers to the industry with a business background who wish to extend their hospitality knowledge in order to open up new career opportunities.
Objectives of the Programme
The curriculum provides a combination of management skills and industry knowledge that prepares MBA graduates for demanding leadership and management tasks on a global scale and strengthens their international profile. Due to the interdisciplinary approach of the International Hospitality Management MBA, social, intercultural and leadership skills are incorporated into the programme so graduates get a thorough and holistic managerial education. Topics such as ethics, responsibility and sustainable behaviour are included in the MBA and provide a modern view on management strategies and business practices.
Programme Content and Structure
- Exchange of ideas with hospitality executives from all over the world
- Gain a deep understanding of management while focusing on the international hospitality industry
- Receive industry-relevant knowledge in specialised hospitality modules on key corporate functions such as Operations, Sales or Human Resources
- Deepen your global mindset and management expertise
Start and Duration of the Programme
The study programme commences in the winter and summer semesters.
Study Mode: full-time programme (part-time possible upon request)
Duration: 3 semesters
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
International hotel chains and tourism companies dominate the global market and are in an ever-growing need of hospitality managers with specialised knowledge, leadership skills and an academic background. Our MBA provides graduates with the perfect foundation for an international career in the hospitality industry. They are able to work in top management position within the industry and can use their acquired skills and knowledge to boost their job prospects.
MBA graduates are able to work in the following industries:
- National and international private hotels and hotel chains
- Tourism organisations and tour operators
- Travel & booking technology / online portals
- Conventions and Event companies
- HR development companies
- Tourism associations, tourism policies etc.
- Suppliers, subcontractors, service providers
International orientation and study abroad
Students from more than 70 nations study at SRH Hochschule Berlin, the most international university in the German capital.
In addition to our multicultural student body and the international focus of our programmes, we offer students the opportunity to study abroad at one of our various partner universities around the globe. Please see our website for the many study abroad options we offer.
More Information and Contact Details
We invite you to one of our Open House events to get to know our university. If you are not sure whether the programme is right for you, please contact our study advisor for individual guidance.
Deadline and Application
We accept applications until the start of the programme. If you are a citizen from a non-EU/EEA country, please apply at least 3 months before the start of your studies. Please use our online application system to apply for our programmes.
Admission Requirements and Fees
Admission requirements vary according to the educational background and citizenship of candidates. The basic requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proof of at least two years of work experience
- Personal/telephone interview
- Proof of English language proficiency:
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 for each skill)
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 points
Tuition fees – invest in your future
Through your studies at SRH Hochschule Berlin, you are investing into your own future:
- Tuition fees are €1100 per month (EU/EEA students), €1200 per month (non-EU/non-EEA students)
- An extra one-off fee of €280 for our diversity training (intercultural events, excursions and language courses) is added to the tuition fees.
- An additional enrolment fee of €250 is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
- Your investment pays off: A high quality graduate degree program along with market-oriented education awaits you. We facilitate best conditions for your studies through individual support and small class sizes while providing valuable insights into business practice.
- As SRH Hochschule Berlin is governmentally recognized, German citizens and permanent residents may qualify for state support in accordance with the Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz (BAFöG).
Preferred financing conditions through student loans in conjunction with our banking partner EKK Bank. More info >
Study at SRH Hochschule Berlin About SRH Hochschule Berlin – The International Management University
SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-approved private management university that offers Bachelor, Master and MBA programmes in both German and English. Located in the heart of Germany's capital the university's profile is characterized by individual support, practice-oriented teaching and an intercultural perspective.
The university is part of SRH, a leading non-profit provider of educational and health-care services based in Heidelberg. Within the group there are ten universities with more than 12000 students in total.
The programme “International Hospitality Management” is accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation). Students graduate with the academic degree Master of Business Administration.